Thursday, June 30, 2022

THE NIGHT BEFORE THE FOURTH ON THE LAST DAY OF JUNE

This day was perfect. A modest pile of bonfire wood and a band setting up gives West Brookfield the place to be.My entire day was focused on attending the wake for Deny Long in Barre. I didn't know what to expect so I left early.Other than family I might have been the first present. I have never been to Pillsbury/Barre before. I was greated by Mary and spoke at length of Deny's final days. What I liked was the plethora of Deny's photos of his entire life. The FFA blue jacket was hanging aside the casket. Earlier in the day I went to Walmart in Ware then to Warren for laundry.Notified Johnson of Mary's inquiry. Tomorrow I travel to Mass General to see my hematologist. Josh is driving. I prepared Dr. Dey an album of my random blog entries. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment