Wednesday, July 27, 2022

MY FULL WEDNESDAY IN THE BROOKFIELDS

The cool weather settled in nicely as son Ben stopped by for a visit before heading to Maine with wife Allison. Ben and I are never short for words as we poured over my daily read of the NY Times and USA Today. I headed for the North Brookfield Senior Center and enjoyed the company of Bill and Donna. We have lots of fun as I ate the entire meal two weeks in a row.No mention of my birthday coming up so I said nothing. I returned to WB for a brief nap then returned to Hannaford for my usual $47 worth of food. The green seedless grapes cost me $8.01! I had Ramen Noodles for supper when a call from Josh from Howard's for some black raspberry ice cream. He had three girls..Maddie, Evie and Savvy. It whas the highlight of my long day. Evie & Savvy were all laughs..Maddie was pensive.As I was leaving in my red Allante' a gentleman walked over saying "you fit the car to a T."..OK google! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment