Sunday, July 10, 2022

SAN DIEGO TYPE WEATHER

This Sunday saw brilliant sunshine and low humidity.Josh called it San Diego weather and I agreed.The lawn was mowed and things are dry.IF we get rain it probably will be in the form of thunderstorms. Did my laundry in Warren. It was a busy laundromat with most of the dryers spinning.Had to wait all day for Yankee Red Sox baseball.Right now the Yankees lead the Red Sox 6-3. Been thinking about the All Star Game. My favorite was in Toronto in 1991. Joe Garagiola was master of ceremonies.It was the last day game. Since then it's played at night.Going to review my picture books. Also, I must resume my blog books and organize another book. Visited Ronnie & Chrissies and was given Swedish meat balls and mashed potatoes. Yum! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment