Friday, July 22, 2022

A BETTER FRIDAY

Weight 159.2 lbs. I am encouraged with my weight gain. After a usual "super" breakfast I enjoyed a Lean Cuisine Apple Cranberry Chicken lunch. The heat didn't seem to be as bad today.I spent the afternoon reviewing blogs. On June 9,2007 I wrote "AUCTIONEER'S AUCTIONEER my story about my late friend and brother J. Maurice Barfield. I will send it to Mary Helen Barfield, his widow. Another catchy title was "ON RAISING SONS" There's wisdom in my story.."Let your kids make mistakes." Another is 'RESTORING AN ANTIQUE HOUSE" of which I have much experience. And finally "RICHARD B. JOHNSON" of which there are many from his book "ABOMININABLE FIREBUG" to the exploits on his yellow Hummer. Finally, Jeopardy! had a question on Seton Hall and Saint Elizabeth Seton! Nobody got it but I did! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment