Sunday, May 29, 2022

VIETNAM LETTER 31 OCTOBER, 1967 CONTINUED

Prior to going to the beach, I checked in at the R&R Centre and inquired about the hospitality that was being extended by some of the Sydney families. I took advantage of this and was the guest of a very nice middle-class family (and their daugher) for dinner on a Wednesday evening. They were very interested about the American way of life and gave me a beautiful reception. After a full course meal I took their daughter to one of the best night clubs in Sydney to see pop recording "Dusty" Springfield.It was a great evening of entertainment and I felt just geat in my new suit all tanned up. I had a picture taken of the two of us and I'll be sending it to you subsequently with all of the books and brochures that I mentioned earlier. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment