Tuesday, May 10, 2022

ANOTHER PERFECT THROUGH WINDY TUESDAY

The squirrels raided the seut block, knocked it over and cleaned out the seeds. I replenished everything and now wait for Josh to fill them up. The good news comes an explainition why I received a $5,170.63 check from Arbella. They held back $1,000 until the Mass Title is received.I sent a Certified letter with the Title so I will receive the $1,000 in a few days...$6,170.63 total. Now I go about deciding what I am going to do. I can upgrade the Allante' and have just one car...or keep two cars. With the very high prices of used cars I am in no hury. Today's sunshine was beautiful. Once again I sat in the sun for an hour or so. No plans for the NB Senior Center. I do have a old coin appointment at 1:00. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment