Saturday, May 21, 2022

A VERY HOT SATURDAY AND BUSY, TOO!

The festival on the West Brookfield Town Common attracted thousands, perhaps. Colorful tents had vendors of all disciplines. I drove by as I did my laundry in Warren. The laundromat has new dryers. Major changes indeed. Temperatures climbed above 90+ degrees. After noon I did my shopping at Hannaford. Thank God I have air conditioning in my new Honda. Later in the afternoon Josh called inviting me to his house. Little did I know he was having a pool party and cookout! I enjoyed visiting remaining in my air-conditioned Honda. Came home to watch the Red Sox win. Made up a list for Parsons Auto. My new Honda goes in the garage on Tuesday for a tire allignment Inspection sticker and other details. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment