Tuesday, May 17, 2022

MY SILVER HONDA ACCORD IS READY FOR THE HIGHWAY

Today was transitional. After a cool start I did business at Westbrook Insurance. But before that I was greeted with a check for $1,000 from Arbella.Total paid for my total loss was $6,170.63. Now the focus was paying for Sales Tax, Insurance, and Registration. Total bill was about $470. Getting the $1,000 took the pain of transfer to a minimum. I attached the new plates and made plans for tomorrow: buying cheap gasoline at Jack's in Sturbridge at Fiske Hill Road.The Honda's tank is 18.5 gallons.Today I paid $4.60+ at Citgo.I plan on filling up every Wednesday. Tonight will be very cool.Already have plans for Parsons doing a front-end alignment next Tuesday.... detail next Wednesday. I am optimistic in the transfer. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment