Thursday, May 19, 2022

REPLACEMENT H0NDA SPELLS RELIEF

I drove my new-- used Honda across the city of Worceser into Shrewsbury. I visited Scott Taber of Taber Rare Coin Gallery 298 Boston Turnpike. My friendship with Scott goes back to the days of the Worcester Coin Club. Scott is trustworthy and has the capacity to handle everything in rare coins, gold & silver.Give Scott a call 508-753-9695 and tell him I referred you. Scott does estate appraisls. Mention my name! I found the easiest way is travel Route 20 and work your way back onto Route 9!Getting ready for a new windshield replacement tomorrow in Spencer at Guarranty Glass. Gotta get more exercise as my back is stiff. The exercise bike 2 times a day isn't enough. Ate at Mc Donalds in Spencer and had scrambled eggs tonight. Must weigh myself in the morning. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment