Tuesday, December 7, 2021

THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT

Blood glucose 105 Weight 164 lbs. I must admit all of the Christmas lights and music gives me the Christmas spirit. I like Ray Connifs "We Wish You A Merry Christmas".. Also I listened to Dusty Springfield. I was in Australia in 1967 and went to Checquer's Night Club to see Dusty perform. Went to Hannaford's twice today. First shopping for myself then back with Josh for his shopping.The high prices continue to be scandalous.Two rolls of paper towels..six bucks!Gave some egg nog to Josh & Heidi. Got a call from Doerun, Georgia from my auctioneer buddy Maurice Barfield asking me for my mailing address. Guess he's sending me some pecans! To Worcester in the morning to see Dr. Brinda Sanjay.I'm not concerned about any snow. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment