Thursday, December 16, 2021

A FULL THURSDAY

Blood glucose 89 Weight 163lbs My day was 12 hours long. I began by going to the Brookfield Orchards hoping to mail some apples to Mr. barfield. Louise Woodward advised "We don't mail apples any more." Next I went to Cracker Barrel in Sturbridge and bought a $50 gift card for Mr. Barfield.While in the area I found gasoline for $3.299 a gallon and bought $29.00. I then went to the bank for some "new currency" for gifts for the grandkids. "Sorry".... There was a time when I could count on new currency at Christmas.I came home and baked more Georgia pecans. I now have 13 bags to be given away. I plan on freezing the two remaining,I went to Josh's at 4:15 and ended up attending Maddie's JV basketball game. A terrible showing....and a full Thursday! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment