Friday, December 31, 2021

NEW YEARS EVE DAY

The day was good. I gave Tom L. a small bottle of Johnny Walker Black Label and he gave me a brand new plaid shirt that was "too small for him." Dick Johnson called saying he wouldn't be able to come tomorrow so we agreed he come around noon. We traveled, once again, to Athol and had a hamburger at McDonalds. Earlier in the day the sun broke away but didn't last long.Foggy skies in North country. I called Josh as I hadn't heard from him.He was tied up doing electrical work on his house but invited me over. When I arrived I didn't expect to see the makings of another bondfire. I wasn't dressed for the occasion so he gave me a coat.His friends arrived and I got cold so I drove home and enjoyed some lobster left over from Christmas.I have no plans on staying up late to ring in 2022! Seton Hall - Villanova tomorrow at 2:00! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment