Friday, December 24, 2021

CHRISTMAS EVE

The surprise of the day was to wake up to a ground of 2 inches of snow! It didn't affect me as I had done all of my shopping yesterday.I went to Birch Hill at 11:30 and enjoyed watching Chef Josh prepare his "Surf and Turf." The mood was light as the grandkids ran around the house. Chase slept at the beginning then joined in the crowd. He tended a fire in the fireplace. After dinner Heidi suggested we watch The Sound of Music. It was fitting as we tuned in to familiar Julie Andrews' singing. At gift time my cup runneth over. I was given a 'Biddy Murphy cap woven in Ireland and a spiffy green glen plaid shirt-coat.The music played in the background. Pictures were taken and posted. "Johnson" had nice things to say about the posted group picture. I returned after 4 and watched a variety of Christmas programs. In particular was the CNBC special on Christmas in The White House.Lawrence Welk, Jimmy Sturr, and others gave me a relaxing evening. Ben called from NC. Feliz Navidad! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment