Monday, December 6, 2021

A MONDAY AT THE VA -OPTOMETRY

I took my time and drove to Plantation Street, Worcester. My appointment was for 10:30 and the eye doctor greeted me at 10:30. A series of exams revealed my vision hasn't changed in 2 years! "Come back in one year." I had a pair of glasses adjusted and was on my way. The trick of the day came when I picked up my remote control on my office floor. Each monring I throw it from my bedroom and hope it lands on a chair. Well today half landed on the floor. The batteries went flying and only half could be found of the control. Four hours later.. nothing. I looked high and low then I looked in the basket.The missing half ended up in the basket!!! No Josh today.Tomorrow I'll shop at Hannaford's and buy some egg now for Heidi. Monday was good. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment