Monday, December 13, 2021

A DECEMBER MONDAY OF GEORGIA PECANS

Today I received a 9lb box of hulled Georgia pecans. Each year I receive such a gift from pecan farmer and good friend Maurice Barfield. This year he separated bags for me to roast. The contents are pecan halves for the most part. I will price these out at Hannaford knowing they are expensive.I will roast small portions in butter and Lawries Seasoning and give each bag accordingly! Want some? My Honda needed a car wash badly. It took me three car washes to find one open. I ended up in Ware where the Enfield Wash cost me $11.00. Tomorrow I drop off my car to Parsons for repairs to the windshield washer and hand brake.The Sturbridge at C & R Tire wasn't open. Same with the one in North Brookfield. The great news of Seton Hall is their AP rating places the Hall at 16 up from 23.Wonderful! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment