Saturday, December 4, 2021

MY SATURDAY FELT LIKE A SUNDAY!

We all have our days! When I arrived at the laundromat no parking was the rule. Customers for Mason's Grill take all the spots designated for laundry customers. Next, the machine dispensing TIDE soap jammed taking my 4 quarters.Fortunately the owner came in and made it right giving me 2 boxes of Tide and a rebate. The highlight of the day came with Seton Hall scoring 113 points (tying a record) to Nyack's 67.The Hall is now ready to face Texas on the 9th at 6:30 and will appear on FS1. Josh called from Florida. WB home tomorrow afternoon. I watched UConn and Providence College in other contests.Once the basketball games ended I found listening to Christmas music and Lawrence Welk relaxing. Feliz Navidad! Jose Feliciano is my favorite! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment