Sunday, December 5, 2021

A REGULAR SUNDAY WHITE CHRISTMAS WEST BROOKFIELD

I have never seen such a crowd in town when I returned from a trip to Worcester. The weather was sunny and moderate and the merchants had their special flags welcoming folks. It was a sight to behold. Didn't stay around for the tree lighting. Difficult to discern from my West windows. In the daytime I can see the town hall spire.Johnson and I did the trip to camps..Treasure Valley and Camp Marshall in Spencer. We then went to Worcester seeking out a Wendy's who boasts of terrific french fries. I send my fries back and got a refund!While in Wendy's I saw a 4 year old boy all dressed up. It touched my heart and I told his mother! Watched some collegiate basketball and am hoping Seton Hall's rating is better than this week's 25.Optometry in the morning at the VA on Plantation St. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment