Wednesday, December 8, 2021

SNOW HYPE

The tail is wagging the dog! For two days the hype of "snow" reveals itself. As of 8:30 tonight there's a dusting on my lawn. Maybe by daybreak there may be a tad more.My trip to Worcester to the VA on Lincoln St.was excellent. I met with my general care physician Brinda Sanjay, MD. It had been a while since I last saw Dr. Sanjay and all findings were good. 'Come back in 6 months' was her message. I got a box of needle stick pins for taking my blood samples. Of note is the fact the Outpatient Clinic.. Primary Care-First Floor will be at 403 Belmont Street on the UMass Campus effective tomorrow. Drove to NB for lunch at the Senior Center. Spoke at length with Joe T. tonight. Joe is a clock enthusiast amongst other things.Josh was in Boston today. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment