Saturday, December 11, 2021

A LIGHTENING & THUNDER SATURDAY

The weather changed once more. A thunder storm appeared in mid-morning.The window in the back door shook as Johnson made his appearance. Dick suggested going to "my favorite McDonald's in Athol. It proved to be the right decision as service was superior and we were served our hamburges & fries and a drink as we sat down. The ride from the Brookfields was in the fog. Temperatures varied between and 50 degrees. When I returned Josh was replacing burned bulbes, etc. He invited me to Birch Hill where I visited for about an hour.I watched collegiate basketball but didn't find any games interesting. My alma mater, Saint Louis was on but now interesting.I'm getting psyched for tomorrow's game at the Prudential Center in Newark,NJ.There's lots of interest in the game between the Pirates and Rutgers.Go Pirates!Laundry tomorrow in Warren.Maybe a haircut in the afternoon? ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment