Monday, November 1, 2021

JERRY REMY

Today's New York Times has an in-depth obituary entitled "Jerry Remy, an All-Star and a Voice for the Red Sox. I have made copies of this for sons Ben & Josh.Remy was perhaps the biggest name in broadcasting since Curt Gowdy whom I enjoyed. The rest of my Monday came in one word: LOBSTER! I wanted to eward Josh for doing a fine job cleaning my house so I bought three lobsters at Hannaford for $61.00. I alerted Josh of my "gift" and he volunteered to boil them for supper. I delivered them at 4:30 where he had boiling water eady on his outdoor grill. The whole family was sitting around the table and I delighted in having some in drawn butter. The kids were enjoying their Trick-Treat candy. My Monday was fulfilling! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment