Sunday, October 31, 2021

A RAINY TRICK OR TREAT

The grandkids were all decked out in their costumes only to be faced with umbrellas. I saw Lily, Maddie and Evie at Ronnie and Chrisies. Visited for a while as the Patriot's game was on.Enjoyed a bowl of chili, two shrimp and a coke. Earlier in the day as I returned from Warren and doing laundry I came home to "Josh-the-Janitor." He did a spectacular job in every respect from washing the floors to helping me make my bed.I'll favor his efforts with some live lobster! The hype of the day came in the Braves victory over the Astros. I think both teams will be evenly matched.I choose not to watch the contest. My new shower stall is complete. Once again Josh too charge of finishing things up with a shower curtain and handle bars, etc. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment