Monday, November 8, 2021

FRENCH-CANADIAN HERITAGE

Blood glucose 95 Weight 164 lbs I am pleased with my weight! Today, Monday in Standard Time saw a warmer awakening. There was frost but it was warmer. After checking to see if the school was having a Veterans Day program.. the answer is "Not this year." I decided to begin reading an important book on my French-Canadian heritage. A poignant paragraph summarizes how I feel: "It won't do to present a romanticized history of French-Canadian exploits. What we need is the truth...and the truth is that we are a small unappreciated people, endowed with tremendous energy;we are only human beings like everyone else... But we are not less than that." "Dumb frog" don't get it with me!The book is "The French-Canadian Heritage in New England" by Gerard Brault. Get it, read it, and understand the truth! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment