Tuesday, November 9, 2021

A BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER TUESDAY

This Tuesday was filled with assignments. My task was to refill my pill cady and order refills of four that were out. It took over an hour to accomplish the task.I then checked with the VA to see what amount was owed.I had a "free" ride for 6 months. Today I paid $53. The day was so beautiful I decided to bask in the sunshine and did for more than an hour.Josh came by in late afternoon to mow the lawn for the last time. He encouraged me to take the Allante' to Birch Hill for the last time of the season.I did and enjoyed some bits of steak and chicken for supper.It was dark by the time I returned home.I enjoyed seeing the moon and planets.Got my renewal from Spellman Museum of stamps. Home to travel to Weston in the near future with Johnson. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment