Saturday, November 6, 2021

A PERFECT SATURDAY

The last day of Daylight Savings Time been cold - 18 degrees and plenty of frost.In anticipation of traveling to the Spellman Philatelic Museum in Weston I renewed my membership for $25. Dick Johnson has agreed to make the trip in the near future.This museum is one of the finest in the country. Johnson and I did another trip to nowwhere. We ate in Belchertown at McDonalds and had terrible service.Maybe we'll return to Athol?LOL. I have an idea for my sport coats..have them altered and give them to Chase if he wants one or all. My Honda low-pressure tire indicator remains on. I tried twice to put air in to no avail.An interesting aside to the Late Colin Powel! He liked ABBA's music and Dancing Queen. Interesting. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment