Saturday, November 20, 2021

A 19 DEGREE BEGINNING TO THIS SATURDAY

Blood glucose 109.. It was a frosty beginning to this day. Johnson was late in arriving and he had our destination in mind as we departed West Brookfield. 'Lets go to the McDonalds in Athol' and we did. We traveled cross county and stopped at the Orange Airport... a place where my father used to take me to drag races in 1957. We returned by way of Athol center. Nothing has changed.. nothing. We traveled over 110 miles and then some. I had hoped to wtch some collegiate basketball contests. Purdue was one I enjoyed and St. John's another. I'm getting psyched up for Monday's contest with Seton Hall against Ohio State 6:00 PM FS1. The day clouded over before sunset.Dirty laundry tomorrow! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

1 comment:

  1. Orange Airport is where my Dad took me to see the glide planes take off and land

    ReplyDelete