Wednesday, November 24, 2021

A DAY WITH BEN AND JOSH

My shower stall has a new plate glass door.Josh spent several hours assembling it while Ben and I reviewed the Potvin photo album collection.I have documented through photos of trips all over America, Australia and Canada. Baseball was the highlight of the collection. Later Ben and I enjoyed a McDonald's in Spencer then traveled to the Trappist home. The tower is formidable. As mentioned my 'POTVIN' vanity plate arrived in the mail. It took me more than 7 months to persevere. My persistence paid off.I got two plates which Josh has agreed to attach to my Allante' The Seton Hall basketball game was a good victory over California 62-59. Earlier UCONN won in double overtime.Spoke with sister Jan and college roomate Bill Gross..Got a post card from little Evie from New York City.Tomorrow is Thanksgiving at Bev's house. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment