Friday, November 12, 2021

AN ECLECTIC RAINY FRIDAY

This Friday was an "inside" Friday. After getting my dry cleaning I returned to the Poodle.Didn't leave the house not even for getting the mail. Then about 3:30 the sun came out. I was fooled as by 4 it was cloudy again.I traveled to Birch Hill and was invited to go to the Tavern. Hadn't been there in two years. Josh & I enjoyed the stay. I had a bowl of clam chowder. The place began to happen in the hour we were there. A cheese pizza was gotten for the girls who chose not to come. Upon return I watched Jimmy Sturr Polka music then some Big East basketball. Butler was playing as was Xavier. The Big East season is on. Seton Hall cames on at noon against Yale in Newark at the Prudential.I haven't decided what to do as the Spellman Museum of Stamps in Weston is a possibility.We shall see. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment