Tuesday, August 13, 2019

SEPTEMBER SONG - A PRECURSOR OF WHAT'S TO COME

The melancholy and unique sounds of Jimmy Durante sets the tone for where we are in the month of August … almost half way. September is around the corner and the turning of the deciduous leaves has begun.

A couple of years ago I traveled to Plymouth, Vermont, the birthplace of Calvin Coolidge. Never have I seen such a radiant display of  autumn leaves. Nothing can compare!

It's cloudy and warmer here in the Brookfields. Got a busy day planned from lunch at the Senior Center in NB to some more physical therapy with Ann. National Grid is coming to exchange the gas meter and later in the day I get my Honda in Spencer.

Now I go through my routine of a good breakfast and appropriate medications.

"LOOK TO THIS ONE DAY" AND "Make someone happy!"

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN                              

No comments:

Post a Comment