Monday, August 19, 2019

A SURPRISE JOHNSON MONDAY VISIT

The dark clouds of a passing thunderstorm with ice in rain drops brought  "Johnson" to my office! "Let's go to the Quabbin!" Right on!

This sultry Monday saw wicked bad weather for those who prefer cooler temperatures like me. We did a short trip and were back before you could say "Jack frost."

I had an interesting call this morning. It seems times have changed so much in the collectibles world. What was collectible 20-30 years ago isn't so today. Many antiques and collectibles dealers, too, have retired. Times have changed and goodies that were desirable then are not now. Baseball cards and other stuff can be found by the wayside.

I admit I am  Retired. My opinion is available and hopefully I can help folks make correct decisions with some common sense opinions!.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment