Wednesday, August 14, 2019

MASSACHUSETTS LOW PLATE LOTTERY

I have always been intrigued by low digit license plates! It is a hobby me and dad enjoyed since the fifties. Traditionally, favored low numbers were considered a political plumb politicians employed for money! The Massachusetts Low Plate Lottery quelled this practice.

This year there are some 231 plates available.  Three digits like 167, 384, 720, 784, 870 lead the list. Four digit plates seem to be plenty. There's an abundance of straight four numbers and letter-numbers make up the remainder of the lottery.

Vanity plates cost $80 every two years. Brother Johnson holds "OZONE" and I have "BLOG."

 Today I registered for the lottery which has a  August 23rd deadline. One of my choices is plate # 3000!

Critics boast plates are a narcissistic endeavor. I disagree! Observing all plates everywhere is a hobby as mentioned. There's even a plate site CoolPL8Z.com carrying all of the plates by state.  Doctor Grace was the connoisseur of collector plates.

Check out https://www.massgov for complete listing.
It doesn't cost anything!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

Dr. Tudor of Milton





No comments:

Post a Comment