Friday, August 9, 2019

MY BUSY FRIDAY

After a meal at the WB Senior Center, Josh Kemp was at hand.. first mowing my lawn for the weekend then to Ware to WALMART for 2 cases of nutritional drink 350 calories. I opted for the store brand EQUATE PLUS NUTRITI9NAL...2 CASES  and spent my entire gift of $50 from Ben and Allison!

Had my oil changed in Spencer but have to wait until Tuesday for replacement of power steering lined; $400!

Got my National Grid bill $124.. cheap. AC has been on all month!

Have a doctor's appointment at MGH Monday Morning at 11:30. Don't know if Josh can accommodate?

Stopped at Lee's Coins in EB. Lee related "business is booming!" GOLD.

"Johnson" is coming in the morning. No specific plans per se.

Enjoy your evening!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment