Tuesday, August 13, 2019

HONDA POWER STEERING REPAIRS: $558.51

Car repairs are a way of life! When your car has over 250,000 miles it is expected from time to times repairs will be necessary. Such was the case today.
Initially I was prepared to replace all pipes, hoses & lines to the tune of $420.38. Got as far as Tony's Cleaners and I couldn't steer left or right! I made it back to Kyle's Automotive in Spencer and said 'We have a major problem!' Sure enuf within minutes I was told the power steering pump was shot and needed replacing! "Fix it" I said. $138.13.. no charge for labor!

Now I have power steering!

In other matters, Bridgite came to bathe my body  then Ann-The Therapist
gave me a good workout of exercises. I'm bushed!

Did have lunch at the NB Senior Center -stuffed peppers.

Now I think it's time for a nap!

Watch the price of gold at $1,500 an ounce. The HONG KONG situation doesn't look good!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


No comments:

Post a Comment