Wednesday, August 7, 2019

AUTUMN LEAVES BEGIN TO FALL!

Morning reads: Blood sugar 135 .. weight 164 lbs.. a descent night's sleep.

Pianist, Roger Williams, gives tribute to the falling autumn leaves. I have noticed a tinge of color in the leaves in recent times. Each day the length of daylight gets smaller and before you know it we'll be raking the leaves!

Roger Williams has another great hit.."YOUNG AND WARM AND WONDERFUL" I have enjoyed this tune for years.

Food shopping again in North Brookfield. I treated myself to some blueberry muffins and Pop Secret popcorn. I spent about sixty bucks including the help of Kemp-Nut. The young man is most accommodating.

Today I seek resolution in getting the power-steering leak fixed. Parsons is too busy and recommended Kyle's Automotive of Spencer. Being without wheels isn't fun.

May return to the NB Senior Center for lunch?

Sultry weather continues.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment