Monday, June 20, 2022

A JUNETEENTH BY SURPRISE

I didn't realize it was a holiday until I pulled the post office door which was locked! My mission was to go to Sturbridge to Staples for some HP printer ink. When I bought a refill pack more than a year ago it was $152.99. Today they wanted over $220.00. My next move was to go to Walmart. Today I bought a similar pack for $120.89.HP paper was 750 sheets for $10.42 plus I used my Walmart giftcard from Ben. It is clear WALMART is much cheaper. Now I must decide if the trip to Sturbridge for more paper is worth it?. I used all 750 sheets in printing my random blog entries.Hannaford gets $12.00 for a ream. Had a Lean Cuisine lunch of Apples, Cranberry & Chicken. Yum. Sat out in the sunshine with my t shirt on for 30 minutes. Enjoyed watching the PBS testimony to the Late Mark Shields..a Red Sox fan and I a fan of his! RIP Mark. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment