Wednesday, June 29, 2022

A BUSY WEDNESDAY

This beautiful Wednesday morning saw me driving to Summit Farm in New Braintree. I had hopes of seeing Mary but found nobody home.There was a car but no MAry. I plan on going to Barre to Pillsbury for the wake tomorrow at 5:00.My blog about Deny had 35 visits. Next stop after reading my newspapers was lunch at the North Brookfield Senior Center. It may have been 5 or six weeks since last visiting.I chatted with my friend Bill before lunch. After lunch I watched Houston defeat the Mets 2-0.The highlight of the day came in my searching for a particular photo in more than 100 stored in my top bureau drawer. I keep all snaps and cards. Wouldn't you know I came across the Vietnam snap of me on the last to be searched! Josh will be pleased of my find. He's assembling a collage for my 80th.. just one month away. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment