Wednesday, June 15, 2022

WEDNESDAY - FROM SUNSHINE TO CLOUDS

This Wednesday began clear. It was cool.I did another batch of laundry in Warren. Then I had to return to Hannaford to get forgotten water, milk. I find that a written list is a must.I did treat myself to Cherry Vanilla ice ceam. Josh invited me over and we enjoyed listening to Credence Clearwater and John Denver.It was breezy and cool. Chase came by. Dad alerted me to "Chase Potvin Soccer" on Youtube. Check it out! I found editing my Randon Bloggs from 2007 great. It is a review of my writing. I will print copies for those who may desire copies. My Honda drips oil so I'll return to Parson's. Also I'll get a quote on repainting the front bumper. Josh had "Square Pockets" if you know what that implies $$$$$! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment