Wednesday, June 22, 2022

MY INSPIRING AFTERNOON FROM THE EXPERTS

My Wednesday morning was laundry and rain. I began the afternoon looking for some inspiration and I found it! First I watched Youtube and Rev. Robert Schuller in his Crystal Cathedral.I sought pianist Roger Williams and found his talent at the keyboard non pareil. Next I found an interview of Rev. Norman Vincent Peale and his wife Ruth right up my alley. Dr. Peale is incredible in his journalism prowess.He was a speaker, a journalist, a story teller and so much more. The Peales were world-wide and supreme publishers. I found their work inspiring as I am looking for a way to organize my random blogs. Tomorrow I will begin organizing my work. The sun finally came out late in the day.Talked briefly with Josh. Enjoyed a Lean Cuisine meal of Apple, Cranberry and Chicken supper. Decent. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment