Sunday, June 19, 2022

A COLD FATHER'S DAY

This Father's Day was cool. Mt. Washington, NH had snow! I worked on my blog heving printed and organized over 500 pages!It covers 2007 from March to August. My work is overwhelming. Tomorrow I go to Staples in Sturbridge as I ran out of printer ink.I plan on spending over $152 for 952XL black, cyan, magenta and yellow 5 pack. I will bring the tome for 3 hole punch. My Father's Day at Ronnies was special. We enjoyed chicken cooked on the grill, whipped potatoes, salad and black raspberry ice cream. The Potvin Family was very generous with a Hannaford gift card and 2 t-shirts bearing images of license plates. I wonder why. LOL.A noted obituary was of PBS Commentator Mark Shields who died at age 85. Shields was a "Local Boy" and "a commentator om PBS NewsHour for 33 years.Shields was a favorite of mine! ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment