Tuesday, June 14, 2022

FLAG DAY 2022

I began my day by wearing my flag socks to Hannafords. No less that 5 customers commented favorably to my socks and one commented to my flag belt! It seems I "overbought" many things like paper towels and other stuff and forgot to get water. LAter I went to Country Auto Body for a price on painting my front bumper. They quoted me $400 and I asked if they could do it for $300! Will call tomorrow. I have mixed emotions on spending more money. Enjoy sitting in my new rocker for over an hour. Today was exceptional in the sun. Went to the Legion's flag burning. Arrived late. Thought it was 6:30 when it was 6:00. Hundreds and maybe thousands of redeemed flags were burnede in the big drum. Richard Kemp gave me a Legion t-shirt. This sunny Tuesday was excellent. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment