Thursday, June 2, 2022

MORE WORK ON COINS

I spent the morning reviewing more coins. It's funny when other eyes perceive coins differently.Perception! Sold some unwanted gold jewelry which fetched over $500. More work to be done. Went to Ware to Nat Falk for some new t-shirts and boxer shorts. Was going to eat at Jennines but they weren't open.Difficult getting help so I came to WB and had an order of fried clams. They were sweet. Saw the "Rodzik girls".. Chris and Maureen. Josh stopped by and got rid of a hornet's nest and invited me to Chase's soccer game.It started to sprinkle so I returned the Allante' to the garage and took the new Honda Accord which I filled with gas. Didn't stay too long.. couldn't see. Not interested in the basketball game tonight. ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment