Friday, October 30, 2020

THREE INCHES OF SNOW!

 Blood glucose 89 Weight 171.2lbs

I awoke at dawn to see it snowing! It was a fine snow with a couple of inches of snow on the ground. I just drove to Spencer and the roads were greasy. It was dangerous driving to say the least. Snowplows were doing their thing. I was caught without snow tires which are in my garage. Nice!

It seems the snow changes the mood. It looks more like Christmas.

Have been having trouble with my PC. I think I have it resolved. It was blocked out along with having trouble logging onto my E-Mail. With perseverance I have prevailed. Let's hope things are fixed.I think they are to the tune of $200!

No bonfire yesterday but a chance to visit Chase and Josh. Josh fixed my armrest by replacing the toupe'.

Watched Trump from Florida in the afternoon. Is he running scared? Biden's approach is much different!

It will be sunshine and cold for tomorrow!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN



1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say how much I enjoy your blog. I need to take a ride out to the Brookfields soon. Thank you for the wonderful stories and photos.

    ReplyDelete