Friday, October 30, 2020

CHRISTMAS IN OCTOBER


The snowfall was much more than expected! Six inches or more and cold weather to follow.

Tonight Chase, Josh and I were dressed for the occasion. Little Evie was the star all dressed like a petit snowgirl. Evie is a  little girl for all occasion. She plays in the snow while daddy is building "the biggest fire of the year!" Josh cooked some salty hot dogs on the campfire. I sat there in my Vietnam flight jacket.

A new assignment for your blogger is to memorize the countries of South America. I figure this activity will create a larger understanding of the World. Eventually I hope to understand the locations of all world countries.

Today was without a nap. The new Recliner isn't for me. My schedule will change with Standard time returning!

Enjoy the Full Moon!

ROBERT  LOUIS POTVIN

 

No comments:

Post a Comment