Saturday, October 3, 2020

JOHNSON AT 77

 
Today is Richard B. Johnson 77 birthday. I called Dick inviting him to West Brookfield and suggesting we head northwest towards Athol and beyond into Franklin County. It was a beautiful ride. I did feel the foliage wasn't as bright as I anticipated. We did see a massive pumpkin patch where all pumpkins were left to die.
 
On the way back I suggested Johnson  take an option.. of a crisp $20 bill or lunch. Dick grabbed the 20 and said he was hungry so I treated him to a Subway meatball grinder in West Brookfield. Happy Birthday, Dick!
 
The Trump/ Biden flag wavers were out along the WB Town Common. We drove by the demonstration  tooting the horn for Trump! Dick enjoyed it.
 
Saw Josh briefly. He wanted  to road-test the Honda repairs. A-OK.
 
ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment