Friday, October 2, 2020

FULL MOON OVER PALMER


Last night I was in Palmer visiting a friend who is considering building an auction gallery. The complexities of this enterprise raises questions whether it is a good idea. Covid has turned the world upside down. And now the president is in Walter Reed Hospital.

Last night as I was leaving my friend's restaurant for some unknown reason I lost my balance and fell! I handed on my left elbow as folks came to me rescue lifting me up. Walking in my advancing years with a cane is dangerous especially in the dark. 

Car repairs were formidable.$633.40 two new rear tires and brakes. The mechanic advises transmission transmission replacement looms in  the future.

Got a 1923 Peace silver dollar in BU condition

Campfire tonight was chilly.

ROBERT  LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment