Wednesday, October 14, 2020

A BEAUTIFUL WEDNESDAY



The skies cleared and we were dealt a beautiful hump day! Much of the day was spent watching the Senate hearing of Amy Comey Barrett. The young lady is brilliant as well as charming and seems to be practical. I wish her well!

Received my ballot for absentee voting. I like the idea of voting ahead of time. I am truly an Independent as I voted both ways. I mailed it back right away. received a call from Bill Gross in Vancouver, WA who advised it took the better part of 10 days for my "Memoir" to arrive. Sorry but I feel the U.S. mail is hurting. My insulin is overdue from the VA. I ran out today. Not good!

Had a nice campfire on Birch Hill with Heidi, Josh, Chase and Evie Rose. It's nice when family gets together.  We laugh and compare notes. Family is everything for me.

Tomorrow looks good then more rain for the weekend!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

 

No comments:

Post a Comment