Wednesday, October 7, 2020

A LATE WEDNESDAY ACTIVITY


Blood glucose 99

The highlight of my Wednesday came  a little after five. The clouds to the West look threatening so I drove the Honda into the garage. Suddenly intense winds came across Route 9 and with rain came heavy pea-sized hail. The ground was white. It reminded me of the tornadic winds of a month ago. Pete Bouchard reported the Worcester Airport clocked winds of 70 mph! I wonder how high Josh recorded on Birch Hill?

Earlier I received a call from a local friend asking what my political preference was! I was non committal although if you could read between the lines it is obvious. He wants to put a sign for Joe Biden on my lawn. I said I would sleep on it.. Then Josh called.

Because he owns the Poodle I probably will remain neutral for now. There seems to be more Biden lawn signs in the community!

I have no plans on watching the VP Debate tonight! Tomorrow's  suffice!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment