Thursday, October 15, 2020

MY OCTOBER THURSDAY


Blood glucose 109

The day began cold. The temperature was 32-33 degrees. Right off I discovered my ATM card was missing! I searched high and low turning my Poodle upside down. I just couldn't locate it. I went to the bank and withdrew $100 cash realizing "it just may show up." Nothing. I kept looking when in mid-afternoon I phoned HANNAFORD NB. Eureka! I had left it in the receptacle! DA.

 Early on I ran into Vietnam Veteran and friend Dave Cameron. We chatted for the better part of a half hour . It seems we have so much in common including aches and pains. 

The next part of my Thursday came in paying my respect to Mrs. Hazel Turner of Hardwick. Late husband and I were coin friends.

Next stop was at Birch Hill. Josh and Chase and I had a friendly chat about the virtues of Jeep Wranglers! Chase "wants one!"

No mail from the VA! I'm now out of needles!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment