Wednesday, October 21, 2020

A WARM, CLOUDY WEDNESDAY


Blood glucose 89

This particular Wednesday was uneventful. It was warmer than usual for late October. I did my shopping at Hannaford, NB. Fixodent and Trash bags. Saw Gary Lapine, Veteran's Agent while there and he advised me of food from Fort Devens tomorrow at the WB Senior Center. Will check things out. Seems there's food available from different sources.

After an afternoon of boring TV I had a nice visit with Josh and Chase around the small firepit. We chatted about the cavalcade of big trucks at Varnum Funeral Home. Josh told of an untimely death of a classmate of  his from Quaboag.

We had fun chatting about the virtues of Chase owning a Jeep someday. Chase turns 16 in a month. Jay Ostrout came by with dog as I was leaving. Dark at 6:15 . 

Watched Trump from NC. Insulting Commander in Chief!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment