Sunday, October 18, 2020

HEAVY FROST THIS SUNDAY


This Sunday saw  a heavy frost all over my yard. The temperature was 26 degrees when I arose at 7:00AM. The day warmed up to 60 by afternoon and it became partly cloudy.

My day was quiet. I did go to Hannaford NB and spent thirty dollars. I watched Jane Pauley and enjoyed seeing Christopher Cross in a feature.

In the afternoon I caught part of the New England Patriot's loss.

Josh didn't return from his assignment until about 5:00 pm.

I caught part of NASCAR Lincoln.

Tonight President Trump was speaking from Carson, NV. It was the same old speech.  It was boring. I didn't see one black in the audience! More masks were visible.

Chase has a soccer game tomorrow at Quabaug.Laundry in the morning!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

 

No comments:

Post a Comment