Wednesday, October 30, 2019

WASHINGTON NATIONALS IN 7!

Blood glucose 150                   Weight 174.3 lbs

The reason for the high blood readings is I had a tapioca pudding and some graham crackers before retiring!

WORLD SERIES 2019



Never before can I recall when the home team lost all of their games! tonight will be the finale  and all bets are off! SonJosh bet me $20 favoring the Astros but I didn't take him up on his wager! Tonight I'll be cheering for the Nationals. Seventh-game contests can be interesting.

JFK  REDUX


Spent yesterday afternoon reviewing JFK videos. It is obvious our government wasn't truthful in the Warren Commission Report. The Magic Bullet Theory doesn't hold water if you ask me. Grassy Knoll  witnesses attest to a person firing from that perch. Also, X-rays were doctored. It is sad the Crime of the Century remains a mystery 56 years later!

If you wish to review this Dallas tragedy, why not get a copy of Years of Lightening.. Day of Drums video?

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment